From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:54:21 -0700
They do have some Yeasu items but nothing as old as my ftdx2700rh (think
that is the right number) mobile dual band radio.

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services

IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED

P O BOX 83720

BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012

208-334-3220-104

208-693-8386 DID