From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:02:17 -0500
What have you received?  It iks interesting but since this thread started
earlier I've gotten several messages advertising/spamming Windows 2007 and
Office 2007.  Since I found an address to forward spam to when listening
to Kim Komando that is where all spam goes I get as well as a little box
my ISP has for it.