From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:04:04 -0500
I noticed last night that 10 meters was actually open a bit. I was
pleasantly surprised, I was listening for the locals on there and heard
someone in the background, a few minutes later they came up and I made out a
Wisconsin and California station in there and they came up to about a 5/5
and I worked some one else in each state up the band some, those guys
didn't' seem to want some one new in their QSO.