From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:58:28 -0500
    Steve and all:

Thanks so much for the quick responses to my latest Jaws inquiry.

I guess I've shown my ignorance with regard to accessing help topics, but i
just don't do it very much.

Don't know what that means, but at least I can do it  now.  HI!  HI!

Thanks very much again.

This continues to be a great and very helpful list.

73 and happy Thanksgiving to all from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ