From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:45:01 -0500
Buddy Brannan wrote:

"Still, there's a lot to recommend it [linux], esp. for server
applications."

[JM]: Ah, so true, as evidenced by the fact that I (and many others who are
primarily windows users), are using linux boxes for their server
applications.

And Buddy continues:

"And once you get it [a linux box] working the way you want, you don't have
to touch it again, really."

[JM]: Again, so true. I once achieved an "uptime" of 200+ days!

Now to investigate Chris Moore's reference to the ORCA live boot-up CD!
(Apparently he missed my inquiry about ORCA in my last post, <chide /
smile>!

John
KW4U