From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:24:50 -0500
    Thanks, Pat.

As I said earlier, I'll use the little one I have for now, but may go to a
Heil one if I can't find some sort of old dictiphone switch somewhere.

Maybe this will give me another reason to try to make it to Dayton this
year.

It's been two years. ...   It's about time that we go again, don't you
think?

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ