From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:51:47 -0500
I scanned in the computer control commands from the TS-570 pdf manual (Page
70).  I tried sending it to the list but it's to big, I'll put a link to it
below.  The text is OCR'ed with Omnipage and isn't pretty, but maybe you can
make some sense of it.
Members.cox.net/klee15/ts-570cmd.txt

I don't have this link in the html so you have to point directly to the file
using the link above.
73, Ken -N5SWR