From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:26:15 -0500
Colin,

Particularly in the United States, you don't get much diversity of viewpoint
on radio.  And I'm enough of a cynic to think that most U.S. newspapers
report pretty much the same news as the radio.  That said, I think you can
still get some different perspectives with radio if you listen to enough
shortwave, but again, you have to go outside the U.S. to find out anything
useful.

Steve