From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:35:29 -0500
Hi Chris.

Is the connector on the back of the TS570 a DB9 Male?  If so, the cable to
go between the serial port and the radio is readily available from Radio
Shack--I had to pick up on to control the TS2000S, and I suspect they are
using the same scheme for both radios.

Interesting and valuable information--I wonder if I can do the same thing
with HyperTerminal on the TS2000S?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK