From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:17:44 -0500
ya, make sure the frequency you choose is clear too, my first pick happened
to be one a lot of emergency operations centers in the area use for simplex
so I had to move it when I got it setup.  There was never anyone on that
frequency when I listened but the EOC's in the area, a few of them, used
that frequency and I was asked to move. then most of the communities on
there had to move their frequency due to it bothering a new radio they all
have, but what ever.