From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:34:02 -0800
Hi John,

My computer is a store bought one, and I looked up the ram on the sight you
mentioned. I guess I could add a gigabyte for about $170.00 but at that
price I am wondering if I should just add a USB drive and use it as
dedicated virtual memory? What are your thoughts?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list