From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:53:39 -0500
Well, what can't you do that you need to do?  When that question can
be answered with spaciffic answers, then it is time to spend
money.  On the other hand since upgrades for JFw are cumulative, you
can lower the bite by upgrading in steps.  According to the article
we found, this problem was introduced before version 5 and hasn't
been fixed yet.
To see, look at your resource list in task manager.  Later versions
of jaws handle acrobat better I know.    Soon only XP SP2 will be
supported.  IE7 is supposed to be much better as far as security than
IE6, it will require jaws 8.  Merry Christmas, I guess we know what
you are geting.  Will Santa buy it?  or is it good old you?