From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:39:11 -0700
Well, I'd trust Steve Dresser.  He's been on the Duxusers list for years and
knows what he's talking about.

Tech Support people can make mistakes, even the best ones.  You wouldn't
damage your system by removing DBT and reinstalling it.  My Windows PC has
given me so much trouble and I've had to reinstall DBT and every other
program several times.  Duxbury's web site doesn't care how many times you
activate it, either.

I agree with you the price for 10.6 is steep, but it's not as much as I
would have to pay to upgrade WindowEyes, (grin).

The 45 day trial is free, so I'm trying out 10.6 before I order it.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California