From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:18:36 -0400
it shouldn't hurt anything to uninstall the one you're using completely, and
then reinstall the old version. I don't know much about old verses new
versions of Duxbury only having 1 version now and just getting a Braille
printer a couple weeks ago, but anyway. Some programs you don't have to
uninstall the current version of to go back because they're so separate, but
I think with Duxbury, you'd be better off completely removing it from your
system and then going back, that should work.