From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:43:57 -0400
    Anthony:

I'll be back on the Pennsylvania QSO Party tomorrow probably from late
morning through mid afternoon, most likely on 40 meter SSB and CW.

I worked Steve again a few minutes ago on 80 meter CW, and boy, was my fist
lousy!  I think I'm just getting tired, so thought it best to get to bed and
get some sleep.

Anyway, I hope we can catch you tomorrow, Anthony.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ