From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:50:57 -0400
I think you have the KPC-2?  that won't do much else, I don't even know if
it will do APRS well. there isn't a lot of 2 meter activity around here
either but if you know where to look for it, there are repeaters that do get
use, or a few that if you throw a call out on them, you'll get a response. A
few have echolink too and that can help the activity.