From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:27:37 -0400
you should see all the stuff on my desk, it's got to be supporting close to
250 LBs right now and the drawers, I hate to think, I know last time I tried
to move it to close the gap between it and the wall next to it, 3 people
couldn't get it to move so much as 1/4 of an inch. That desk is heavy empty,
now it's probably ready to go through he floor  lol, when I move out of
here, the mark from it will be there for ever like in my mother's bedroom,
you can still tell in the rug where the former owners of the house has their
water bed, when I'm gone, you'll know where I had my radio desk.