From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:49:40 -0600
bob:
might be really tough to find a ts2000 on ebay...its been a long long time
since i have seen one on there.
Although, some should start appearing soon.
The biggest reason is of course that kenwood hasn't come out with an update
or replacement for the ts2000 yet so no one is getting rid of the old to buy
the new....unlike with the IC7000 sort of updating/replacing the IC706.
Now you see lots of 706's on ebay because lots of hams are selling them to
make room for, or to make cash for a new ic7000.
same with yaesu updating from the ft100 to the 857/897 series.
kenwood seems to be a little behind the times as far as the all in one shack
in a box rigs goes.
73
Colin, V A6BKX