Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:19:08 -0500
hello again,
I had to go to the windows update page via the microsoft page, being this computer shows no signs at all of ever having windows update on it, there was no link on this machine for it, and when i finally got to the right place, i got an error that it said it couldnt show me
from what I saw on the gateway site, which this is, it was originally purchased in 2001/built in 2001 and also, looks like the one that got it for me didn't bother redoing windows, or making sure it worked..etc, so yes i guess you could say i don't have my own copy of windows but i wouldnt mind so much if he wouldnt have told me not to say anything, but then if i am going to want any help, people would probably figure it out eventually i'd think.
anyway i am thinking i wonder if its time to trash this copy of xp proffessional and or the whole computer since it reboots randomly, i'll say right now that is one thing that makes me not want another gateway, of course it might just be this one..lucky me!
anyhow, i still have the windows update problem, and also, i know this is old because i tried installing apache webserver on here, and it complained about windows installer.
so I guess im just waiting to get my build one working and stuff this one in file 13