From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:49:45 -0400
    Well, thanks, harvey. ... At least I know I'm not the only one having
weird things happen with Jaws.

And, come to think of it, I have the problem you mentioned with folder and
file lists sometimes also--i.e. Jaws doesn't tell me when I'm at the top or
bottom of some lists, and I've never figured out why either.  I guess I've
just gotten used to it when it happens.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ