From:
Holly Alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:52:09 -0500
Hi Everyone.  My name is Holly.  I took my Tech test today and made a
100%!  Yay!  lol.  So They said by the middle of next week my call sign
should be on the fcc uls database.  I just need to get a radio.  My
husband took his tech test as well and passed.  We are looking for
either an ht or a mobile.  If anyone knows of where I can find something
like this for a good price or has one they would like to sell, please
let me know either on or off list.  my e-mail address is

Thanks much,

Holly