From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:35:52 -0400
Hey Simon,

the main question is why, if you claim to be licensed, are you damned
sensitive and feel bullied when asked for your call.  As you doubtless have
seen on this list, I think everybody here has listed their call either in
their e-mail address or their signature.

I'm proud of mine and am not asshamed to list it.

Steve, K8SP