From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:54:06 -0700
Hi Phil,

According to the site you can renew within the regular renewal period and it has all that spelled out.

Look up your own callsign and then follow the link for (I think it"s) update/renewal or something very similar.  Sure saves a lot of guesswork and hassle.  I'll
probably use it to renew in a couple more years.

Don W6smb