C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:32:45 -0500

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ginger
Campbell, MD
Sent: November 30, 2010 15:09
To: Meir Weiss
Subject: Brain Science Podcast Newsletter: November 2010

Thank you for signing up for the new Brain Science Podcast newsletter. Here
are the show notes for this month's podcast. Please send me your feedback
and suggestions for how I can improve this newsletter.        Ginger
Campbell, MD

 The latest episode of the Brain Science Podcast (BSP 71) is our 4th annual
review episode. As usual I review highlights from this year's interviews,
but this year I added a new feature: my personal reflections on how the
Brain Science Podcast has impacted my life. This episode also contains a
special announcement for UK listeners.
Listen to BSP 71
Episode Transcript (Download PDF)

Major Topics from Season 4:
• Emotions with Jaak Panksepp (BSP 65)
• Memory with Randy Gallistel (BSP 66)
• Consciousness with Thomas Metzinger (BSP 67)
• Alzheimer's Disease with Peter Whitehouse (BSP 68 and Books and Ideas 36)
• Glia Cells with R. Douglas Fields (BSP 69)
• Pop Psychology Myths with Scott Lilienfeld (BSP 70)