Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:13:03 -0500
Well, I can say this, if anyone reading this had problems with 7.1, don't
waste your time with this one, the same very major problem I've fought is
still there with outlook express, and a couple other minor ones. I sure hope
I can learn to like windoweyes because I'm not wasting my money on crap like
this anymore.