Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:35:09 -0500
Good morning,

If a DX station is on and I listen to an entire QSO will that be good enough
to get a QSL card, only if they subscribe to LOTW.  That's Log Book Of The
World, because my wife doesn't have time to send off the cards either by the
buro or direct, But if you send me $1 or is it $2 now I'll be happy to fill
out a card anyway you would like.  What a way to make DXCC!

I really need only 40 or so cardss on 80 metres for 5 Band DXCC, but a
dipole doesn't cut the mustard very well between high hills.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts