Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:27:03 -0500
Below is the response I got from RT-Systems regarding the IC-207 programmer,
I expect this would apply to the IC-2710 since it also uses the same
programmer.
73, Ken -N5SWR
It seems that there are inconsistencies with the speed at which the
radio talks to the computer. With the newer computers and the
electronics in Icom's cable, the data becomes scrambled before the
programmer can ever get it. Not being able to overcome the physical
design of the radio and the required cabling, that programmer was
discontinued almost two years ago.

Sorry, we can't help you with this one.

RT Systems
PO Box 319