Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:40:45 -0400
Colin,

Something else to look at:   I think newer versions of Digipan have multi
channel decode.   Under the view menu, uncheck "multi channel window".  I
*think* this will  limit the software to decode only 1 channel.

when you do the insert-5 to see what jaws is seeing color wise, be sure the
cursor is in the rx window or you may not get the info you really want.  Not
sure how hard it is to change the colors in Digipan.  If I remember right
when you go into the colors menu  you get a screen with color boxes to click
on with a mouse.  Think I may have had sighted help when setting up my
colors years ago, or  could  see enough then to  get it close enough. I know
there is a configuration file, but not sure if colors can be changed easily.

Have fun.  Steve KW3A