Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:47:39 -0400
I agree with that sentiment Don.  I just thought Brian was treated
unnecessarily harshly but then I'm fairly new on the list and don't know all
the history.  As long as the moderator has no problem with off-topic stuff,
I don't either.  I just think we can be a bit more civil.  Otherwise, we'll
end up with 75 meter phone <hi> Lou WA3MIX