Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:02:37 -0400
Brett,

Split the difference with the xyl and buy a 3 kw amp.  When you're not
DXing, she can cook the meals on it.

As for the o.t. stuff....  Perhaps there does come a point after the first
dozen messages where it  should go private and off the list.

K1ABC  writes:  "I know this is off topic, but need some advice on putting
sod in my front yard."  "Green side up" comes the reply.   Then come another
dozen  messages telling him when to water his sod, how much water to water
his sod with, when to make the first cut, what kind of lawn mower to buy,
and finally a story about someone's uncle who was killed by a sod truck in
1957 while on the way to take his novice test.  Gee, maybe it wasn't off
topic after all.

73 and awaiting Ernesto, Steve KW3A