ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 05:14:33 -0400
Phil,
Pet elephant!  HA! HA! Those things could be a lot of work and just think of
the picking up afterwords!  Grinning!
I am sure it is a lot of work and back breaking at that!  I know you miss
Sandy too!  You try to be so tough but your secret is out!  You aren't tough
at all, but your secret is safe, big grin!
I hope you were able to get some sleep!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Virgie and Hoshi