From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:22:32 -0600

'Cause You're Special! February Promotions
===============================

~  For a limited time we are offering free domestic shipping on orders over
$75.00.  ~

We also have special pricing on our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Famous
Pizza
Crust Mix:

~  A chocolate lovers delight!  Our Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with
delectable
gourmet chocolate.  This mix makes 20 - 24 scrumptious cookies. Reg. Price
is $4.99 now on
sale for $4.49.

 ~ Our top selling Famous Pizza Crust mix is specially priced this winter.
Whether you're a fan of traditional thin and crispy or enjoy a loaded,
Chicago pan style pizza,
this mix is perfect for either taste. This large size mix makes two 10"-12"
pan style or two
12"-14" thin pizza crusts for $6.49, regular price is $6.99

New Products
===========
~ Enjoy this great new line of easy to prepare Gravy Mixes.  ~Maxwell's
Kitchen~ gravy mixes
come in four flavors, Beef, Chicken, Pork and Turkey.  Just add water, heat
and serve. $1.99 each.

New Books
=========
~ The Kid Friendly ADHD and Autism Cookbook
~ The Best Ever Wheat and Gluten Free Baking Book
~ Dairy Free Made Easy

* All 'Cause You're Special! products are gluten, wheat and dairy/casein
free. All of our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated facility free of
these allergens.  Our air-tight, moisture proof, foil lined bags ensure the
quality and freshness that you expect in a gourmet product without the use
of unwanted preservatives.  Our all natural, easy to prepare mixes have an
18 to 24 month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
our website www.causeyourespecial.com or from many other popular online
stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free, Dairy/Casein-Free Mixes at food
retailers nationwide.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Toll Free Phone: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245