From:
Ann-Marie Zuniga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann-Marie Zuniga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:27:22 -0800

Hi members.  I have been meaning to get this post out. In the course of my
illness over 12 years I have been to many types of doctors, different
diagnosis and hospital stays and nobody offered any solutions.  The last few
years been very severe I figured out what was wrong, celiac of course, but
my MD could not fix the problems I had, nor give me any advice except to not
eat gluten products.  I suffered from severe systemic inflammation causing
joint pain anytime I ate carbs, had depression, high heart attack precursers
and lethargy to name a few of the ongoing symptoms.  At the local women's
show this year I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Dianna Henson of Greenspan
Good Health Center in Tigard.  After 2 months I can say that I am in the
best health that I have been in for at least 5 years!  I can now eat
anything, except gluten, and not suffer pain, have clear white eyes, tons of
energy and know that I have a future.  The systemic inflamation that I
suffered from has decreased greatly and my heart tests are almost normal.  I
have a way to go and will be taking supplements for a long time until I can
digest food properly again, but this was truly a life saving meeting for me.

I have no affiliation to this clinic except as a patient.  I know that I had
a hard time finding a qualified doctor to help me on the path to wellness
and this clinic is the best, focusing on Digestion and Health.

Ann-Marie