Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 03:51:55 +0000

Gluten Intolerance Group welcomes Rafferty's Restaurant and Pub, located at 36 Kearsarge Road,
North Conway, New Hampshire, as a new participating restaurant in our Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program.

Our restaurant is family owned and run. John, Linda, and kitchen manager, Joe Rafferty are proud to offer an extensive GLUTEN FREE menu and like to come to your table to meet you and answer any questions you might have. GF French Fries are our #1 seller. Most of our menu is available GF including GF croutons, desserts and GF beer. We are located in the North Conway village just off main street. Come enjoy casual family dining and the cozy wood fired grill. Handicap accessible. Open for lunch and dinner, and buffet breakfast on weekends. Function room for small groups up to 40 people. We train all our staff about the handling of gluten-free meals to make sure your dining with us is enjoyable.

Visit www.glutenfreerestaurants.org to obtain more details.

The Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program only suggests gluten-free possibilities for GF dining.  Each diner carries the responsibility of making sure it is safe for their individual consumption.

Madelyn Smith
GIG Program Manager
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program