From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:17:57 -0500

Someone recently posted a request for suggestions for celiac disease research. I didn't see a summary and, with apologies for taking so long to respond, I found the following  specifics and hope it will be helpful to you.
I know there is research going on at Baylor U. in Texas, but can't find a specific center listed there. Other listmates may be able to provide additional suggestions, not only for donations, but for sites specializing in celiac.

1. Center for Celiac Research
20 Penn Street
S303B
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
ph: 401-706-8021
www.celiaccenter.org
Newbies: This is the center affiliated with the University of Maryland School of Medicine, headed by Dr. Alessio Fasano and Dr. Carlo Catassi.

2. Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University in NY.

For information, please contact Cynthia Beckman, Director of Development at (212) 342-4529 or email: [log in to unmask]

Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
161 Fort Washington Avenue
Suite 645
New York, NY 10032

3. Wm. K. Warren Medical Research (University of California, San Diego)
Center for Celiac Disease
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0623
Phone: (858) 822 1022