Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:25:24 EDT

Hi All,
Once again I am trying to find a support network for a lady in the
Portsmouth, Ironton, or Jackson area of Ohio.   It doesn't necessarily  need to be a
support group but that would be great.  If you live in or near  these areas and
would like to connect with another celiac, please let me  know.  She has been
celiac for about two years but could use more  help.  Going it alone isn't
easy, as most of us know.

Thanks again,
Bev Messner
Mansfield, OH