From:
Arnold Bodner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Bodner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:38:15 -0400

Once again Kikkoman has send me this thought-provoking email regarding
gluten in their soy sauce:

Using state-of-the-art methodology we have not been able to detect any
gluten in our soy sauce but we do not go as far as saying there
absolutely is none. We suggest that you try soy sauce in consultation
with a physician. Since what we sell in the United States is made
there I am forwarding your message to our U.S. affiliate Kikkoman
International Inc., which may be able to elaborate.