ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:12:43 -0400
I'll see your brisk walk and raise you to a full run Mr. Bradly!  I'm
in pretty good shape for somebody whose only four years away from the
senior discount, I'll have you know!  (It starts at 50 out here,
GRIN, By the way, just in case you didn't know)!    Yes Brett should
have hung it up and been willing to look back at his glory days.  One
thing's for sure, he's not going to be retiring with a winning season
as he had hoped.  He should have quit two years ago, to tell the
truth.  Of course, it would help if he had a decent offence to
protect him when he makes those great passes and it wouldn't hurt to
have a wide receiver who could catch them either.  Brett got banged
up in the fourth quarter, but, he's probably too proud to sit one
out.  He's started every game since he's been at Green bay.  I think
at this point is goal is just to break as many records as he can
before he quits.
Signing off,
The old lady!  Eh?