ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:49:37 +0100
Jeremy,

I was hoping it was that simple . . ..  I'll try to manage that in a week or
two, when I feel my head is in gear sufficiently.

Meantime, well done with this and I'm certainly praying about your witness
within the pages.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.