GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:52:36 -0400
Sister Jabou:

I want to take a moment in commending you relative to your statements below.  We also have to
refrain from attacking each other. By engaging in such, we are directly helping the APRC dictatorship.
As much as we would like an opposition victory, we cannot afford to give Jammeh weapons that I
believe he will use against us for our ultimate destruction.  No comparison should be made as to
whether Halifah is better than "Darboe and Hamat put together."  As a matter of fact, no Gambian is better than
any other Gambian.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh