From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:29:32 EDT

Hello Everyone!

We have so many things going on...it's crazy...but good!  :-)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006  Support Group  Meeting

Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "F", "G" and "H"
Meet and Greet at 6:30
Support Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Program: How  to Talk to Your Doctor and other Health Professionals -
presented by Grace  Scruggs, Registered Nurse
Please bring your favorite gluten-free snack. Be sure to verify its
gluten-free status. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind  that
some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be
lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided.
CelKids OK will provide coloring activities for the kiddos.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 = "National Celiac  Disease Awareness Day"
Our Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe had a resolution passed designating
September 13, 2006 as National Celiac Disease Awareness Day.  His assistant  is a
Celiac.  Help celebrate by spreading the word.
The month of October = "Celiac Awareness  Month"
At our meeting on Tuesday, we will have Celiac information available for
distribution during the month of October, which is National Celiac Awareness
Month.
Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 2:00 p.m.  CelKids OK Hayride!
Please join us at 4335 W Highway 9, in Norman, OK for a gluten free hayride
and pumpkin picking.  The cost will be $6 per person and will include  gluten
free s'mores and a bonfire, providing there is no burn ban in effect.
Additional activities will include a hay maze, tricycle races, corn maze,  petting
zoo, and a free pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.
Contact:   Joey Rodman at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  or talk to  her tomorrow night at the support group meeting.

Check out our new Google  Calendar showing off our events at:
_http://www.okceliac.com/meetings.php_ (http://www.okceliac.com/meetings.php)

*******
*******