ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:08:32 -0600
Vinnie,

Thanks. As for the first co-writing situation on ECHURCH? I don't know the
answer to that one, but I enjoyed working with Rhonda's lyrics... that was
fun.  As for recording program, I personally use Sound Forge for simple
recordings. I got a deal on it years ago in a download version. They have a
lower end version for $100 and a higher end one for like $350 or so. I got
the lower one I think and it works great for me.  I also have and use
occasionally a program right from your own country called GoldWave. It
costs around $40 or $50, is a single track recorder program although I
suppose technically two tracks being it is stereo, I don't know much about
that end of it. It has various affects you can add and etc. I think they
have a free 15-day trial out there. You can record something and save it as
an MP3 right off, or you can save it as a WAV file and then later save as a
MP3 file if you want to keep the original bit quality. The program is
pretty blind friendly and many blind folks use it. It is an affordable way
to record stuff. Once recorded you just pop it up to a web space if you
have it, or send it to Phil and let him worry about it lol. Let me know if
you have any other questions and I'd be glad to help out what I can.

Brad