ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:41:17 -0800
Yes, Virgie you're sure right.  We would all fall
asleep to quick to enjoy anything.  Yes, that old
lounge chair sometimes does wonders.  Oh, almost
forgot, the coffee indeed has been flowing.  Lelia and
I just finished having some a bit ago.  I think the
haze has finally cleared a bit.  I guess the "keep
awake party" can be called off for a bit. Grin!
Todd