From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:35:05 -0500

I have had several requests for these recipes mentioned in my cannoli post.
I divide batters up and freeze them, baking one cookie sheet at a time.You
can't beat fresh cookies.

Spritz

1 cup  softened salted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup of Bette Hagmans Feather light flour mix
2 tsp. xanthum gum
1/4 tsp baking powder

Cream butter and sugar well, using an electric mixer. Beat in egg and
vanilla. Sift dry ingredients and add little at a time forming a soft dough.
Fill ccokie press and form cookies on ungreased, high quality cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with favorite GF jimmies or sugars. bake at 375 degrees 10 minutes.
Let cool 3 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to a rack.

Chocolate Chips

1 cup Bette Hagman's Feather light flour mix
1/2 cup Bette Hagmans  Gourmet Four Flour Mix
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp zanthum gum
1 cup softened salted butter
1/4 cup granualted white sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pkg. jello vanilla instant pudding
2 eggs
2 cups of chocolate chips...more if you prefer

Combine butter and sugar and blend with electric mixer
Add vanilla and pudding, beat til smooth
Beat in eggs
Gradually add flours,baking soda, zanthum gum
Blend until smooth
Stir in choc chips
drop by tsp onto ungreased, quality cookie sheet
Bake 325 degrees  for 8 minutes
Let stand 3 minutes on cookie sheet
Cool on wire rack

Enjoy!