Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:04:55 -0500

While I was food shopping at the local grocery store earlier this week, I
was shocked to find in the prepackaged deli section, in a brown paper type
package, marked "new", was Hormel NATURAL CHOICE all natural ingredients no
preservatives 9 oz. packaged smoked deli turkey, sliced, fully cooked,
marked GLUTEN FREE on a separate line after the ingredients!  The
ingredients are: turkey breast, water, salt, turbinado sugar, carrageenan
(from seaweed), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate).  This wouldn't be for
anyone who had to watch their salt intake, but after eating it 2 days ago
and again yesterday for a quick snack on GF crackers before going out to run
errands and not getting sick both times, I am delighted with the product.
The first evening I put it on the new GF Italian Tostate crackers (marvelous
for all kinds of things) with veges, del dixie dill pickles and seasonings
and heated it which helped bring out the smoky flavor.  For those of you who
like ham, I saw they had a ham version marked gluten free too.  No, I don't
eat a lot of cold cuts anymore, but for convenience when you're on the run
or to grab something quickie like your celiac-free friends in a normal
grocery stop with them, you can't beat it!  Buono appetito!

*******
*******