GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa Morro Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:45:36 +0000
Ginny:

No one is trying to stop your freedom of speech. You can talk all you want
for all I care. However, when you consistently meddle in a divisive way in
our national affairs you are bound to be met all the way and then some. You
sound like the stranger who comes to a home and starts instigating some
members of the family against the others.

I’ve two suggestions for you and I hope you’ll take heed. First, get married
to Haruna. The two of you can run his GDP dinosaur. He’ll be the CEO, COO,
CFO, the Board, etc. and you, the typist, for it seems you like typing.  Do
you really use taxpayers' money to spend all this time chatting online and
meddling in other people’s business?

Next, you and hubby Oustaz wal Majnoon Haruna should open up a Koranic
school somewhere in the South and save some of the lost souls in that area.
Just don’t provoke the KKK. You can also fight against drugs that are
leading so many of your youths to desperate acts of murder. Help the
homeless and while you are at it, campaign for more democracy and an end to
hanging ‘chads’, the respect for civil liberties, and for the political
empowerment of black folk in the US. You’d have so many issues to fight for
that you’ll forget about NADD, PDOIS/NDAM, UDP/PPP, UDP/NRP, UDP/Amat Bah.

You see, Haruna may take pity on you and save you from the beatings that he
meted out to the other women.  What a couple that would be, Mrs. Ginny
Darbo(e)!  Chei! Whatever Haruna says, Ginny does!  The perfect couple! Just
watch out though, he is bound to get violent whenever he fails to take his
anti-depressants.

Your tendency to swing at anything that is non-UDP or anti-Haruna has
blinded you (no pun intended) to the fact that Gambians are better off
united at this crucial juncture of our history than being at each other’s
throats.  You act as if you are the only non-Gambian subscribed to these
lists.  I’ll no longer treat your postings here with kid’s gloves.  You’ve
long over-stayed your welcome!  Ndaawsi dafa lakale waay!

Pa Morro