From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:53:42 -0800

Dear All,

  After a very successful gluten free launch of Gluten Free Pizza on Nov. 5th at the Boynton Family Restaurant in Worcester, MA, the restaurant is now permanently serving GF pizza all the time, along with salad (with GF dressing), GF desserts, and GF beer and soda. The pizza is so fantastic! Three different kinds - cheese, pepperoni, and peppers and onions. And if you can't eat in, you can order take out and bake it at home. The Boynton is located at 117 Highland St. in Worcester, MA. You can call them at 508-756-5432.

  In addition to this daily offering, EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT from 5 - 10 PM,  the Boynton will offer a selection of GF menu options. Wednesday will be Gluten free day at the Boynton! They will offer GF appetizers, three entrees, and a dessert. And of course they will have their regular menu for customers who do not eat GF.

  The owners Steve and Shelley John from the Boynton have made a conscientious commitment to people who have Celiac. It is such a treat to be able to relax and comfortably dine in a friendly, fun, and welcoming restaurant.

  I am posting this on behalf of my friends Rick and Judy Fask, from Good For Life foods [log in to unmask]). I have no financial interest - only a desire to share this great news with our extended Celiac community.

  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

  Best,
  Ellen Allard

Regards, Ellen