From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:03:13 -0700

I found these canned soups at our local HFS yesterday (in Southern Cal),
emailed them last night about whether they're GF and he responded this
morning!  I've got some cooking now.
(of course i have no interest in teh company)
Here's his email:

***
Hi Joanna,

The Gordon's Naturally Product line is gluten free - please enjoy!

Thanks,

Tracey Hallbauer
Marketing Coordinator
Sea Watch International, Ltd.