ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:03:58 -0700
Phil,
How very, very sad this is.  It gives great occassion for the enemies of the
Lord to justify themselves and to drag God's name and Word in the mud, just
like they did with Jim Baker.  I am not saying that kind of thing couldn't
happen to any of us, if we yielded to it, but I am saying this:  If everyone
doesn't allow the Lord to deal with these thing privately, there will come a
time when he will have to expose them publically.  Let's all learn from this
one.  Let's pray for Bro. Ted's recovery and let's allow the Lord to get as
close to us as he wants to, and eliminate these roots from our lives.
Read Hebrews 12 12-16.

Vinny