ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:56:15 -0800
Phil, I would just go to the start menu, programs, Outlook Express.  If it's
a pull-down, hit enter, then arrow up and down until you find the actual
program.  Then bring up the applications menu and arrow up and down until
you find the option to create a shortcut.  Hit enter.  If it creates the
shortcut right where you are, it'll probably name it "Outlook Express 2".
Copy that, then go to the desktop and paste it.  Or at least that's what I
did.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/